Monday, May 9, 2011

Revolte- game of fools ft Yann Destal


(Picture courtesy of google>images>gameoffools)

REVOLTE - GAME FOR FOOLS (FEAT YANN DESTAL) by REVOLTE


Nothing works in my bathroom. Every day I have to plunge the sink while jiggling the stopper, and I have to use a screwdriver to get the shower to work. My morning routine has become a series of puzzles.


Now that electro is become saturated with retro-synth Dj's, it's forced the diehard groups to forge new directions in the genera. This is where Revolte fits in. Described as 'cosmopolitan nu-disco', this french duo can deliver a simple pumping bass line with cross-genera vocals. I'm sure it will get mixed reviews, but personally I love it.



Also in the works is Dead Cat Bounce's EP. The preview was released today.

Dead C∆T Bounce "Movements ep preview" by Dead C∆T Bounce

9 comments:

  1. revolt sounds like justice except mildly more corny. but the bass and slow bpm kinda are reminiscent .actually both tracks are kinda justice-y, the second for it's distortion and church sounding melodies.

    anyways I nominated your blog for the stupid zombie awards haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revolte seems to be amazing. So much awesome comes from France.

    You should get a plumber.

    I dislike such teasers. How dare they make me want them so hard. Hiss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i quite liked the second track :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least all these puzzles will sharpen your mind; there's a good side to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have a clog you should try CLR power plumber. My shower was plugged up and that stuff worked great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked your music. Good post.following

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for dragging me away from mainstream <3 you are wonderful. first track is real nice

    be well

    ReplyDelete