Friday, June 17, 2011

Pony Pony Run Run- hey you (WAEK remix)


(Picture taken from google>images>heyyou)

Pony Pony Run Run - Hey You (WAEK Remix) by WAEK



I've been perpetually 21 for the last 4 years, and I just discovered a new game to play at the bars. It started with my friends meeting up with me and asking me if I had got them a drink. Jokingly, I grabbed two random drinks off of the next table and offered it to them. They didn't see the joke, and each downed their beverage right away. Amused by this, I decided to see how long I could get away with exchanging drinks. So I spent the end of the night picking up abandoned drinks and offering them to strangers.

I made tons of friends. But the best part was running into someone who had "lost" one of their drinks, and offering them another one that I had procured.

It was like a drinking-friend-pyramid-scheme.


WAEK is another strong producer from Lyon, France. This track was put together as part of a remix contest. The weird vocals were the first thing to catch me, but WAEK gives them a really solid foundation. Then in the second half he shifts gears, and really brings out the bass. Good stuff.



Also-- Worship's EP "Out There" is coming out soon
Worship - Out There EP extracts by _worship

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome way to spend time in a bar. Track is good too by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always, the music here is so good! Nice post and wth, what's with the elephant? lol

    ReplyDelete